In case you missed them, these were the top posts of 2015…
2015’s top posts were comfortably eclectic. Top posts in 2015 had a good mix of behavioral, strategic, ethical, and practical leadership topics. I thought you might enjoy a digest of the top posts along with an honorable mention list of hot posts from LinkedIn Pulse.
Though not an essential aspect of a blog targeted to managers and leaders of all stripes, your comments are always welcome; and form perhaps the best kind of feedback and “reward” I receive.
In fact… If your favorite post isn’t in the top lists, let others know what it is.
2015 has been a time of finding this blog’s voice. I suppose that will never fully end. Looking forward, I’m always interested in suggestions and topics for the blog. Send them my way via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s to a great 2016!
Top 10 posts on WGP in 2015
- In Defense of Honesty
- Being Strategic Means Naming Your Elephants
- Good Governance Depends on Whom You Ask…
- When “Strategic” Cost Reduction is Really Just Whacking
- 90 Percent of Everything is Crap
- The Pornographication of Motivation and Values
- Why Your Entrepreneurs Leave
- One Habit to Create Action From Every Meeting
- The Pain of Virtual Leadership
- Coffee and a Do Not: Multi Tasking in Meetings
Honorable mention: Top WGP posts as rated on LinkedIn Pulse in 2015
- #Likeagirl, evidence, and leadership
- New England Patriots and Uncanny Perfection
- Best Advice: How to Assess Your Next Leader
- 8 Things Your Consultants Say About You
- Let’s Face It, I’m Smarter Than You