This week’s reads and resources to provoke thoughts on strategy, leadership, life, and other things.
Every week, I get to devour a hefty heap of digital content in service to our clients and partners. As I sift through the internet on this mission, I discover things that are relevant to business, strategy, leadership, and life in general. As I do so, I’ll share some pieces that I think are thought-provoking treasures. Here are a few articles and resources I found particularly interesting and valuable this week. Enjoy the feast—or at least whet your appetite.
- What’s an insight? This presentation has perspectives on those things that all strategists are looking for but can’t define. – Umar Ghumman
- How artificial intelligence might transform field services – VentureBeat
- Three signs that someone’s not coachable – Roberta Matuson
- John McCain’s brain cancer, from the perspective of a glioblastoma survivor – New York Times OpEd
- Nicely synthesized summary of how to avoid poverty in today’s U.S. economy – National Center for Policy Analysis
Dig in, let me know what you think, and have a great week!